Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Potato Chips


These chips are amazing! I ate half of them in less then 10 minutes! They are the best chips I have ever had which is big because I am a big fan of CHIPS! This recipe is super easy and I hope you try it. :)
frying my potatos!!! :) 

Ingredients (adapted from Aaron McCargo Jr.)
  • 1 pound medium potatos
  • 1 tablespoon paprika
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
  • Vegetable oil, for frying
Directions
Preheat oil to 350 degrees F.
Thinly slice the potatoes and place in a bowl.
In a large bowl, combine the paprika, salt, pepper, and set aside.
Add the potatoes to the hot oil. Fry in batches until golden brown and crispy, about 2 to 4 minutes.
Remove the chips from the oil, drain on paper towels and toss in the bowl with the seasoning.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy :D BTW I got your email and sent you one back but you didn't say anything so I thought maybe mine got lost or something. D: I'd still like to make a group though. :]

    ReplyDelete